- 1 out of 2 American Adults have some form of cardiovascular disease
- Heart disease remains the number one cause of death in the U.S.
- Every 40 seconds someone experiences a heart attack.
Remain informed and current in the trends for improving of the care and management of the largest patient population:
- 2019 Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics Update: A Report from the American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology Trends for 2019
- 2019 Position Statement from the Heart Failure Association of European Society of Cardiology: Use of Diuretics in Heart Failure with Congestion
- 2019 Association of Aspirin Use for Primary Prevention with Cardiovascular Events with Bleeding
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
STAY CURRENT, INFORMED AND IMPLEMENT BEST EVIDENCE
MULTIPLE CHRONIC CONDITIONS RESOURCE CENTER